Lazy mornings are times of chilled out breakfasts… enjoy with this fluffy omelette and a cup of coffee to keep you fuller for longer.
- 3 eggs
- 1tsp olive oil
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites.
- Use a fork to whisk the egg yolks until combined.
- Using an electronic whisk, or a hand whisk, stir the egg whites until peaks have formed (like you are making meringue).
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan (with a lid).
- Fold in the egg yolks to the whisked whites.
- Add the mixture to the hot pan, reduce the heat to low-medium, and cover for 10minutes until crispy at the bottom and hot all the way through.
- Serve and season (add any fillers if needed).
Eggs – Eggs are the most useful protein source as they provide essential amino acids (the building molecules of protein), which are also absorbed most efficiently by the body.