- 4 reduced-fat sausages
- 4 eggs
- 1 courgette
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in pan on a medium heat.
- Add onions and heat until soft.
- Remove onions from pan and add sausages, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked onions, garlic and courgette and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and cook for until hard and white.
Sausages – High in protein and the B vitamins for carbohydrate and energy utilisation, and mineral phosphorus for bone and protein function.