Good for a light tea or as nibbles at a buffet, these dairy-free fish pie fillets are fun to make and super healthy!
- White fish fillet
- 50g prawns
- 1 small potato, halved and sliced
- 1tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220/8.
- Put potato in microwave and put on full heat for 5-6minutes.
- Take out and put white fish in microwave for 3minutes.
- Put fillet on baking tray, top with prawns and potato.
- Cover in olive oil and season.
- Put in oven for 10-15minutes.
- Serve with green vegetables.
Fish – low in fat and calories, and high in protein, this base provides a tasty alternative to higher calorie meat pies – swap for salmon if wanting something higher in calories and to provide you with omega-3 fatty acids.
Prawns – also low in fat and calories, they are a good source of magnesium for skeletal development and muscle contraction; zinc for enzyme and immune function; and selenium for thyroid and immune function.
Potatoes – a starchy, low-fat base they will provide you with energy for the rest of the day.